2024 Exhibition Submission
108|Contemporary is looking for full gallery exhibition proposals. Each featured exhibition will fill our gallery, located in the heart of the Tulsa Arts District, and be seen by an average of 5,500 visitors. We are dedicating all 2024 exhibitions to Oklahoma Artists! Proposals should feature innovative contemporary craft practices and include work available for purchase.
- Must be fine craft (including basketry, ceramics, fiber, furniture (any media), glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, paper, wood, and more.) Do NOT submit painting, drawing, or photography.
- Artwork submitted was created within the past 2 years (after 2021)
- Artist must reside in Oklahoma
Proposals should include the following to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 high-resolution (300dpi) images, either representative or preliminary sketches
- Artist(s) statement and CV
- Proposal details for the exhibition, including but not limited to themes explored or overarching narratives unifying the exhibition.
- Proposals should be uploaded through Submittable.