108|Contemporary is looking for full gallery exhibition proposals for the 2025 calendar year. Each featured exhibition will fill our gallery, located in the heart of the Tulsa Arts District, and be seen by an average of 5,500 visitors. Proposals should feature artists from the region using innovative contemporary craft practices and include work available for purchase. This exhibition submission form is not limited to Oklahoma residents.
- Must be fine craft (including basketry, ceramics, fiber, furniture (any media), glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, paper, wood, and more.) Do NOT submit painting, drawing, or photography.
- Artwork submitted was created within the past 2 years
- Artwork must be for sale
Proposals should include the following to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 high-resolution (300dpi) images, either representative or preliminary sketches
- Artist(s) statement and CV
- Proposal details for the exhibition, including but not limited to themes explored or overarching narratives unifying the exhibition.
- Proposals should be uploaded through Submittable.